Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fun in the sun

That's me - I'm Deyner! I'm almost as big as those trees, but I'm really very gentle. We got to spend some time in the sun today and I have to say, I like the sun more than the snow.


I was so happy today that I ran all over the yard! Watch out... here I come!!


See? I told you I'd stop!


I think I'm more handsome than my brother Kyvin. What do you think?


After running in the yard, I was ready for some rest. First I had to climb the scary steps. The human couldn't get pictures of that since she was so busy pushing me. Once I got up here, I found a bed and plopped down. The human plopped down too.



I'm resting up for the really really scary trip down the stairs. Where's an elevator when you need one.


2 comments:

  1. Deyner you are the most handsome. Don't be afraid of those scary stairs! You can do it big beautiful boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a doll baby! Love his sticky-up ears!!

    ReplyDelete