Saturday, January 16, 2010

Deyner's First M&G

Today was our first M&G - wow, that was FUN! We were late cuz our foster human had to work, but we made up for lost time as soon as we arrived. My brother Kyvin and I went right to the crowd and, I have to say, I think we were very popular.

This is handsome me, posing for the camera. My brother Kyvin is working the crowd behind me.


This is handsome me giving a MANLY kiss to a nice human. He was thrilled, of course.


This is handsome me giving a melting glance to a very nice lady that seemed to really like me.


This is handsome me hanging out with my brother Kyvin. We were resting a little after all our socializing. Ready? OK, bro, let's get 'em again....


This is handsome me and my brother, schmoozing again - we really didn't knock this nice human down. He was so overwhelmed by our handsomeness that I think he wanted a closer look at us.


Now, this human really liked us and we really liked him too. We thought he was greyt! We even posed for pictures. I'm the handsome one.

We're going to be back next week, and we'll see everyone again then!

1 comment:

  1. Deyner...yes, you are the most HANDSOME!!!! I am so glad you had a fab time at M & G. Sorry I did not get to be there I was thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete